Whatsapp is a popular messaging application that is used by one and all in today’s world. One has to have high speed internet for using Whatsapp so that they can download pictures and send videos to their dear and closed ones. For creating whatsapp account, one has to verify their SIM numbers so that the phone becomes verified. And without sim verification, internet might not work in your phone. There might be suffocation of applications when there is no verification of SIM numbers. The new Updated Whatsapp has end to end encryption provided so that all your messages remain secret and safe with you. Normally, there are 2 ways to create a Whatsapp account without SIM verification.
Firstly you have to delete your previous Whatsapp account on your Android or Iphone. The latest and new Whatsapp should be downloaded from the official site of Whatsapp. The next step is that you should install the latest application of Whatsapp. There are certain terms and conditions that you should agree upon so that you can install your Whatsapp account. But, before that, you should always keep your phone in Airplane mode. This is a very important and crucial step when it comes to creating Whatsapp account without SIM verification.
- TextNow to verify Whatsapp
- Now, enter the verification code in Whatsapp. Once you enter the verification code, your Whatsapp account will be successfully created.
- In the TextNow app, you will receive a call from Whatsapp from where you will get your verification number.
- You then have to wait for the SIM verification to fail upon which you will have to call your number from the Call me button from where you will get an automated call from Whatsapp.
- In the next step, you need to agree to all the terms and conditions provided by Whatsapp and then enter in the TextNow number provided in the space. Along with that, you will also have to enter in the country from where you belong.
- Once you get your TextNow number, you can verify Whatsapp and then create an account there.
- Once TextNow gets downloaded, open the application and then complete all the setup process and then note down your number given in it. If your number does not show up, then on the left corner of the screen, you can click on the 3 line icon where you will get your phone number.
- First of all, download Textnow from your Google PlayStore.
- Use of existing landline to verify Whatsapp
- First open your Whatsapp account that you have downloaded .
- If you have a landline number, then you can enter the number in the area provided along with the country from where you belong.
- Then use the Call Me option after SIM verification from where you will receive a call from Whatsapp.
- The Whatsapp call will provide you with a 6 digit verification code which you have to enter into Whatsapp.
- After this, you have to complete the set up process and you can start using Whatsapp.
These are some of the ways of creating Whatsapp without SIM verification. Hope you find them helpful.