We love capturing the videos and images of our beloved ones, they mean precious for us. But sometime accidentally they happen to delete. We feel bad about such situations and think of them often and at last we leave that having no option. But here is a chance to recover deleted files from android devices.
Here are 2 methods to recover deleted files from android devices.
Two ways to recover deleted files from android un-root devices
Recuva File Recovery
This is a third party tool to help you recover your deleted media files.
How to use
- Download and install recuva on your PC.
- Connect your android device to your PC with the help of USB cable
- Launch the app on your PC
- From the list of file types, choose the ones you would like to recover and click on next
- Select the location of folder to recover. Here you have to select your android device folder and click on ok
- This will scan for the deleted files to be restored.
- It will replace all the file types you selected to restore.
Wonder share’s Dr.fone
How to use
- Download and install dr.fone on your PC
- Connect your android device to PC
- Select the type of folder you want to recover the lost data from.
- It will display all the deleted files from that folder.
- Choose the files you need to restore and click on recover
- This will restore your lost files from your android device
Two ways to recover deleted files from android root devices
If your android device has been root, then you can follow these ways of recovering your lost data
Disk Digger photo recovery
This best suits for root android devices. This method doesn’t need the use of PC.
How to Use
- Download and install this app on your root android device
- Launch the app on your device.
- Grant the required access to recover your lost files.
- Select the folder from where you want to search for deleted files
- It will display all lost files.
- Select the files you wish to restore and click on restore to keep them on your device.
How to Use
- Download and install this app on your PC
- Connect your android device to your PC
- Grant the required permissions for king root and Super user
- Select from the list the type of files you need to recover
- Click on recover to display the list of deleted files.
- Restore the wanted files and leave the unwanted.
These are the best possible ways we found to recover deleted files from android device either root or un-root devices. Try any of these which work better for you and restore the accidentally deleted files from your device and cherish the golden moments you captured!