There are many advantages of a rooted Android phone as it permits you to act as an administrator of the device. But taking good control of rooted Android device is a bit difficult so it is recommended to use some root apps. So, today we will discuss about best root apps for Android.
Greenify is a simple and effective root app for increasing the battery life of your device. Its basic function is to stop the background apps that drain your battery even when not in use. You can also exclude some applications like Facebook and Whatsapp from hibernating to run as usual.
- Wake up tracker
- Boost Mode
- Allow system apps to be greenified in Greenify
- Keep notifications after Hibernation
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated applications
Titanium Backup is the best app for those people who do too much flashing on their Android device. This is the most recommended app to backup ROM and data. It provides you multiple options like backing up specific application or data. You can also freeze some apps and convert the same into user apps.
- 0-Click batch restores
- Sync from/to Box, Google Drive, DropBox, etc
- Convert user apps to system apps and vice-versa
- Backup and restore calls, SMS, MMS, WiFi AP as XML Apps freezer
- TWRP and CWM backups
- Create own update.zip containing data+apps
With Trickster Mod, you can overlock your Android device and undervolt it to make it fly like a butterfly and increase its battery life. There are many apps that have the same features, but what distinguishes Trickster from them is the support and awesome user interface.
- Apply Grace Period (Bootloop Preventer)
- CPU Statistics
- CPU Frequency profile
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux’s patch
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fast boot and data wipe Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
Root Firewall can be a great help in cases of lower data bandwidth. You can block various apps from using the data while selectively enabling it for apps that you are using. It also has options to separate 2G/3G/4G or WiFi networks for different apps.
- Block internet access for any application
- Test blocked app in a touch
- Separate 2G/3G/4G and WiFi data
- One-click widget enabled
Link2SD is a very useful app for those Android devices which have a small internal storage capacity. It can be used for moving data of apps that have been installed to 2nd partition of SD card.
- Link internal data of applications to SD card
- Link lib, dex, and apk files of applications to SD card
- External data and obb folders of games to SD card
Root App Deleter helps you freeze or remove system apps quickly and easily. It is the best tool for managing Android system compared to other tools of similar kind.
- Runs even on old devices with low memory
- Disable background system services, like ‘Google Background Transport’ and ‘Contact Sync Services’
- ‘Modify’ Mode to change system apps before uninstalling
The last app in our list is Device Control. It helps you control basic features of your Android as well as some extra advanced features like App Manager, Tasker, Editors, Wireless File Manager, Entropy Generator and more.
- CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, etc.
- Device specific features like vibration strength, knock-on, LCD power control, and screen color temperature
- Kernel specific extras like intelli-thermal and intelli-plug
So above are the top 7 root apps for Android. If you have a rooted Android device then this applications can help you a lot and enhance your overall experience. We hope you liked the article. Do share it with others! Leave your doubts in the comments section.