From pausing the pain, to playing the memories, music has never failed to refresh us. Most of the Android users use the default music player to play songs. But these are too boring as most of them don’t support equalizer and many other features that come with other alternative music players.
A lot of people have shifted to other sort of music streaming apps like Spotify, Google Play Music, Pandora, or BlackPlayer. However, there are other people too who are still hanging on to default music players. For them, here are top 10 free music players for Android devices.
Top 10 Music Player for Android Devices
Poweramp is most popular Android Music Player. It provides various captivating features like adding lyrics in the screen, and a ten band equalizer for controlling music balances. It is also compatible with media formats other than Mp3 and you can also set theme according to your choice.
- Stereo Expansion, mono mixing, balance
- 10 Band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported presets, formats, custom presets, treble adjustment separate powerful bass.
- Plays MP3, MP4/M4A (including alac), OGG, WMA (Some may require NEON support), FLAC, WAV, TTA, and other audio formats.
Play Music is one of the best Android music player by Google. The look and user-interface is awesome. The major feature of Google Play Music is that your songs and playlists are synced with your account so that you can access music from other devices.
- Listen on Web, Android, and the iOS
- Radio curated by the experts for anything that you want to hear
- Smart recommendations which are based on your taste
- Store more than 40,000 songs from your music collection
Rocket Player is one of the best Android music player app available on Google Play. It is a features-rich apps that competes against many other bigger names. There are various themes and templates available for download, and it is completely AD-FREE.
- 30+ themes
- 5 Band Equalizer
- Equalizer Presets
- Material Design
- Download and display lyrics
- Play Music, Podcasts, and Videos
- Album Art Management
The Sony Music application will give you a delightful experience while you listening to music. Import music files, create your own playlist and listen away. Music optimizes the sound and uses minimum power so that you can listen as much as you want.
- Simple and Easy to use free MP3 player and streamer
- In JMP, you can find 100,000+ albums, artists, songs, 30+ Genres, and stable streaming
- Free Sony Music Player supports all files! Enjoy your favorite music with visualizer, equalizer, playlist organizer, album art and album cover, best high-quality sound, share option, bass and volume booster, folders, skin, lyrics and much more.
It has one of the best user-interface, where music is presented as “Tag Cloud”. The name of artist and song appear on the screen in a scrapbook style. It comes with its own equalizer settings and the lyrics can be generated from internet.
- Intuitive and user-friendly music surface
- Full featured, 10 Band equalizer
- Plays all most popular filetypes
- Add widgets to lockscreen
PlayerPro is a unique music player as it includes many skins, themes, and designs so that you can customize it according to your wish. It comes with a lock screen access feature that gives you easy access to music streaming from your Android lock screen.
- Browse and play your music by artists, album, songs, genres, folders, playlists, and album artists.
- Video browser/player.
- Liven your music library with album network, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet
BlackPlayer is one of the most easiest to use and fastest Android music player out there. It doesn’t have any ads, and includes equalizer, scrobbling, widgets, and ID3 tag editor. It is one of the most elegant local music players.
- Supports all standard audio file formats such as MP3, OGG, WAV
- Build in Equalizer, 3D surround virtualizer, bassboost, and option to use external equalizer
- Gapless Playback
- Supports FLAC (4.1+)
jetAudio comes with 10 bands graphics equalizer and multiple sound effects. jetAudio supports all kinds of audio formats like WAV, OGG, MP3, M4A, FLAC, and more. It provides high quality sound effects like Wide, X-Bass, and Reverb.
- 10-Bands Graphic qualizer
- Tag Editor
- Lyrics Display (Unsynchronized)
- 14 app widgets
- 2 Lock screens
Pi is a stunning music player developed by Team 100Pi that has been crafted with great Material Design and is clubbed with extraordinary features.
- Edit metadata about tracks, albums, artists, genres.
- Sleek, intuitive and beautifully crafted User Interface and Media Controls.
- Three great themes – Gloss Theme, Light Theme, and Dark Theme.
- 25 amazing backgrounds for Gloss theme through in-app purchases.
- Lock screen controls with Full Screen Album Art.
AIMP for Android is the lighter version of AIMP for Android OS. It supports all audio formats and comes with 10-band equalizer. Compared to other music players, this is the most user-friendly one.
- Automatic detection of data encoding in tags
- Album Arts support (from tags / from file folder)
- Multiple playlists support
- The Internet radio support
This music players will undoubtedly, give you better streaming experience that your boring standard music players.
We hope that you liked the article. Share your ideas and views in the comments section.