Have you ever imagined yourself as a spy in James Bond movie where nasty guys are skulking around corners waiting for the right time to grab you and you to a secret hideout? Maybe not. But if you did, this is the article for you. You’ll have a lot of fun with today’s article. It’s about top 10 spying apps for your Android device.
What are Spying Apps
Spy apps are basically the software or programs that are used to track someone secretly. After PC, now spy apps are also constructed for Android OS. There are many apps which are used by government and by other spy agencies. So here’s a list of top 10 apps for Android for spying on someone:
Ever wanted to capture images secretly? This app helps you to shoot photos of people without them noticing. The flashes and sounds are disabled automatically.
- Small and simple application
- All image resolution option
- Burst shot
- Auto shot with delay setting
- Face detection auto shot
- Black Screen (touch to capture)
- Hide/Custom folder
This is a great app for monitoring Photos, call-logs, location, SMSs and other things on an Android device. This app can tell you the exact location of device targeted even if GPS is disabled on that device. It comes with a three-days free trial after which you have to purchase the full-version.
- The application comes with three days FREE trial and then you need to subscribe to service.
- Remotely monitor SMS, Photo, Location, call-logs and many more.
- View your phone location in TiSPY web portal.
- Can find the location even GPS is disabled in a device from you cellular information
The IP Cam Viewer allows you to remotely control and view your DVR, IP Camera, CCTV, Webcam, Network Video Recorder, or traffic cameras from an Android device. The latest version also includes a push-notification on detecting motion on the camera.
- 1500+ devices supported including NVRs and DVRs
- The broad protocol supports RTSP/ONVIFMMSH and more
- MPEG4/H264/MJPEG codec support
- Control PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom), relay and other device functions
- Camera grouping, auto sequence, mass actions
If you want to record even low voices, then this is the app for you. You can place your phone with the app started and can listen to the conversations in that room through your Bluetooth headset. This app amplifies the sound after recording it and then sends it to you.
- An extended Graphic Equalizer (more than 5 bands if your phone permits it)
- Echo cancellation (AEC)
- Noise Suppression (NS)
- Virtualizer (Android 4.1 and above)
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Bass-Boost (Bass)
- MP3 Recording
This app automatically launches when you receive or make a call. It records all the conversations you have and saves it to your device storage or drive.
- Integration with Google Drive and Dropbox allows calls to be saved and synchronized to the cloud as well.
- Recorded calls are stored in the inbox. You can set the size of the inbox.
This is the most downloaded app lock in the Play Store. It is the best choice for locking Facebook, gallery, whatsapp, messenger, contacts, SMS, settings, Gmail, incoming calls or any other app you wants.
- Hidden pictures and videos are vanished from Gallery and only visible in the photo and video vault
- Random keyboard and invisible pattern lock
Truecaller is the app you need if you are getting multiple calls from unknown numbers. It shows you the names and photos of those callers who aren’t saved in your phonebook. You can also block telemarketers and spam calls directly.
- Always see who’s calling – works for saved contact and unknown numbers
- Block spam callers and telemarketers
- Search for any name or number
- Make calls directly from the app
Don’t want to share your call details? Here’s the solution. This app will delete all your call records from phone automatically. And the best part is that the app icon doesn’t appear on your app list.
- Hide outgoing, incoming, and missed calls
- Import contacts from Phone Book
- Delete calls from call log
Ever wanted to know who tried to snoop into your device while you were away. Maybe your friends or family members are always trying to unlock your phone. Hidden Eye takes a picture of the person who tries to unlock your phone.
- Uses front camera to picture the intruders
- Store captured images on the phone, so that it’s available for you to sync to Dropbox
This is more of an Anti-Spy app. This is to protect you from the spyware software installed on your device.
- Anti Spy Mobile uses advanced detection techniques that can detect even new spyware that is online now.
- The unique spy protector and anti-spyware app is a must-have for every personal device; cell phone or tablet.
We hope that you liked the article. Share your doubts or ideas in the comments section.