This is the final part of Ultimate Blogging tools guide I started two days ago. I am going to list out the top 3 tools of some more categories of blogging tools you can use to enhance your quality and experience as a blogger.
The Ultimate Blogging Tools Guide:
- Social Media Tools
- Hootsuite: One of the best or probably the best social media managing tool in the market. You can auto post all your blogs to social media from the RSS feed.
- Postplanner: Built specifically for managing Facebook posts. Manage all your Facebook activities in a single place.
- SocialPilot: A new entry into the market definitely worth trying. But, it doesn’t support Google plus.
- Affiliate Marketing
- ShareASale: Offers more than hundred affiliate programs to choose from.
- Commission Junction: One of the oldest of its kind in the market, it is a reliable tool for affiliate bloggers.
- Peerfly: Have connections with popular companies and give great offers to the bloggers
- BlueHost: Regarded as the leader in the Web Hosting resource page. Offers cheap and affordable shared hosting with one free domain name.
- WiredTree: WiredTree managed dedicated server starts at $150 and offers one of the best customer support services in the hosting industry.
- Cloudways: A boon to for the non-technical users as it makes it easier for them to host their website in the cloud.
- Content Marketing Tools
- SumoMe: Offers different tools to upgrade your blog. Do look at heatmap and substance investigation to begin.
- Inbound: A people group driven site to find the best of inbound showcasing content. A site to discover content that merits perusing.
- BuzzStream: For bloggers’ effort. Not a free tool, but rather this is a completely astounding apparatus for genuine bloggers and advertisers.
- Email Marketing Tools
- Feed burner: Free administration by Google which let you advance your blog bolster, and you can utilize its pamphlet highlight to send every day upgrades to your supporters.
- Aweber: Best email showcasing programming for bloggers offering email computerization, personalization and pre-fabricated layouts for sending lovely email pamphlets.
- Getresponse: Another mainstream tool among bloggers and web advertisers. Offers Online classes bolster and 30 days free trial without charge card.
- Blog Promotion Tools
- Flipboard: Make your own magazines and minister articles from the web or from your own website. Your creation joined with Flipboard can drive focused on movement. You can utilize their bookmarklet to add substance to your magazine, or utilize their versatile application.
- Triberr: Make your own tribe, and associate with similar individuals. On the other hand you can join a current tribe to open up your post reach via web-based networking media stages. Prescribed by blogging masters.
- MakeWebvideo: Utilize whiteboard style recordings for your blog introduction or for any point.
This marks the end of the Ultimate Blogging Tools Guide. I recommend you give them a try and choose what suits you best. Also, if you know other tools or categories I forgot to mention here, please do write about them in the comments below as this list will always be incomplete without your contributions.